Job Description: This position is for a Technical Marketing Engineer within the Intel Drone Team.
The job requirements include the ability to maintain and develop the technical relationship with our key partners in North America.
- The successful applicant will be able to work independently with existing and new customers on every aspect of the technical relationship: software, hardware, analytics.
- The role requires the ability to establish strategic account priorities and work with the different technical teams involved in customers' issues.
- The focus of this role is in North America, but the successful candidate may be called upon to work accounts across geographies depending on priorities.
- This individual will act as a technical expert, consultant and analyst and program managers.
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Independently developing and managing technical relationships with our business partners in North America
- Resolving customers' issues by analyzing and processing data, or recreating scenarios in a test environment (simulation or real test)
- Sharing the analysis of these issues with the sales team and technical developers
- Answering customers' questions about technical issues and solutions
- Gather requirements, develop use cases, and fully understand the client's business needs and constraints.
- Assist sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of formal sales plans and proposals, demonstrations and presentations for larger and more significant customers
- Customer facing technical sales resource, positioning and propose solutions to clients and prospects
- Advocate Intel's expanding product portfolio to address the strategic direction of drones that includes cloud, server & storage requirements.
- Create support workflows that include drone, data collection and the use of date to support the targeted business.
Ideal applicant will have a technical background including BS/ MS in a technical
Knowledge and first-hand experience in technical support or any cross-department
function (5 years minimum)
Strong interest/experience in the commercial drone market
Being proactive with ability to prioritize goals and objectives and achieve them
with minimum supervision
Ability to communicate and interact effectively with a range of people including
business and manufacturing managers, R&D engineers, technicians, and operators
Willingness and ability to travel 30% of the time
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.