The UED team at PayPal champions user-centered design across our organization. Working in partnership with Product and Engineering teams, we build the next generation of financial services products. The User Experience Research (UER) team, working with our Design partners, designs and delivers impactful research that guides our work and brings the voice of the user to all we do.
We are looking for a research participant recruiter to join our UER Recruiting team. The recruiter will join a team of 4 other recruiters, who are responsible for finding and scheduling research participants for a range of research projects and stakeholders across PayPal.
Recruiters perform activities related to the end-to-end participant recruitment experience:
- Recruiting participants.
- Understanding customer profiles.
- Participant follow-up.
- Incentive distribution.
- Non-disclosure agreements.
- Ongoing communication with participants.
- Coordinate participant recruitment for UER.
- Help partners strategically decide what kinds of users to invite to participate.
- Help partners prioritize what they want to learn from usability testing.
- Identify and execute creative methods to acquire and screen participants.
- Work closely with researchers, PMM and 3iaB partners to understand study goals and participant criteria.
- Identify criteria for list pulls to obtain initial list of potential participants.
- Translate study criteria into survey screening questions and program the online screener in our self-service tool.
- Work with external survey tool vendor for sending out the survey invites.
- Identify, screen and schedule participants by email or phone.
- Ensure participants have completed an NDA.
- Communicate directly with participants so they understand the study requirements and logistics.
- Follow up to ensure participants arrived and to distribute incentives.
- Manage external recruitment vendors as needed to ensure understanding of participant screening criteria.
Nice to Have :
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Great communication skills, verbal and written.
- Track record of communicating with customers.
- Self-starter and independent worker.
- Able to work remotely from researchers and other recruiters.
- Comfortable connecting with a wide variety of colleagues and stakeholders, both inside and outside of PayPal.
- Detail-orientated and very well organized.
- Able to juggle several requests simultaneously, and able to work under pressure.
- Experience recruiting participants for research studies.
- Industry experience would be useful, but not essential.
- Experience working internationally would be an advantage.
- Multi-lingual. Speaks Spanish or other language.
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.