Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Bringing Workday to all users, regardless of their abilities, is a core focus of our user experience. By Joining our accessibility team, you will develop solutions that remove barriers and empower our customers to fulfill their diversity hiring and retention needs. You will have the opportunity to develop innovative solutions by working with end users our user experience team to ensure that Workday works for everyone, seamlessly.
Successful candidates will have 2-3 years of front end web accessibility experience and must have a strong knowledge of WAI-ARIA and HTML5 accessibility practices. Candidates must also have strong experience using assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and Zoom Text as well as familiarity with testing practices and methodologies such as WAVE, or Trusted Tester.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and dedicated to ensuring that everyone has the ability to fully participate at their school or in the workforce.Applicants should meet the following profile:
- Experience writing highly performant, reusable code for the modern frontend
- Strong knowledge of programming in Java, JUnit and Mock frameworks
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher). (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferable)
- 1-2 years work experience developing complex software applications.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems)
- Ability to adequately test and thoroughly design components. (JUnit, Google Test, mock testing)
- Collaborate across teams like Product Management, User Experience, and Visual Design.
- Deliver products on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Develop cross-platform software that runs on a variety of browsers and environments.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.