Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We’re working on cool stuff here! eBay is changing the way people connect and shop around the world. When you work for eBay, you become a part of a global company. Our interns and new hires are revolutionizing commerce by building apps, creating new platforms, and solving complex problems at a massive scale. What you work on here impacts the lives of millions every day. UI UX Designers and Researchers at eBay develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe. Our UI UX design interns have excellent UX storytelling and influencing skills in the world of connected commerce across all business units. We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and design skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability. You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering and design talent in the industry. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences and improve existing products, while powering the world’s largest e-commerce websites at a scale few companies can match.
• Bachelor’s degree in HCI or relevant major.
• Strong applied experience.
• Ability to communicate design ideas effectively, excellent verbal and written skills.
• We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
• Proficiency in design tools like Keynote, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and Keynote.
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, Design prototyping tools, and other web technologies.
• Ability to work in either San Jose, CA or San Francisco, CA
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.