TrialPay was acquired by Visa in 2015 for its unprecedented card-linked offer technology that allows merchants to grow their businesses and build stronger customer relationships. Joining our team means you'll get the best of both worlds: the culture of a fast-paced startup with the security and scale of a Fortune 500 brand. Now, as a part of Visa's Loyalty & Offers team, TrialPay is devoted to building forward-thinking products to give our merchants a leg up. Here's what we've been working on:
- Launched Uber Local Offers in August 2016, a new way for riders to earn discounted rides by simple using the same Visa card on file with Uber at their favorite local merchants
- Leveraging Visa data to power our technology and ensure that we're serving the most relevant, personalize offers to consumers
- Driving value to high profile brands including Outback Steakhouse, Peet's Coffee, Regal, and Whole Foods
- Building out the best-in-class APIs that accelerate the delivery of merchant solutions to fuel business growth and strengthen customer relationships
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to design and implement stellar user experiences
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Handle some logical/algorithmic display tasks based on project guidelines
- Competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, and 401(k) matching
- Free meals, snacks, beverages, and on-site fitness classes
- Friendly and collaborative open office environment
- Visa stock purchasing plan
- Ping-pong, hackathons, rooftop happy hours, and team-building offsites
- Offices in downtown San Francisco (close to BART) and Palo Alto (close to Caltrain)
- To learn more about us, visit: http://www.trialpay.com/about/company/
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- 3+ years of front-end design and development experience
- Solid understanding of design principles, issues, and techniques in mobile and web environments
- Able to complete rapid prototyping and deliver/support production-quality code
- Communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively
- Experience designing for multiple platforms and browsers
- Nice-to-have: experience in E-commerce or direct response/online advertising
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.