Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Want to help bring modern, consumer-style user interfaces to the enterprise software market? Have a strong passion for building modern web applications with a solid intuition for user experience?Applicants should meet following profile:
- Experience writing highly performant, reusable code for the modern frontend
- Strong knowledge of programming in Java, JUnit and Mock frameworks
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- 3+ years work experience developing complex software applications.
- Utilize common design patterns. (MVC, Inversion of Control, Event-driven systems)
- Ability to adequately test and thoroughly design components. (JUnit, Google Test, mock testing)
- Collaborate across teams like Product Management, User Experience, and Visual Design
- Deliver products on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Develop cross-platform software that runs on a variety of browsers and environments.
Workday User Interface are...
- A fast-growing, fast-paced company building the next generation of business applications in the cloud using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- A talent pool of top-notch developers, led by a down-to-earth, visionary management team at the best place to work in the Bay Area.
- Built using modern and cool technology, deployed to hundreds of customers worldwide .
*LI-KM About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.