Brandon Regional Hospital is currently accepting applications for a registered OB Ultrasound Technologist
(OB Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. Ultrasound registry and perinatal ultrasound experience required
. ARDMS OB/GYN specialty a plus.
Our friendly community hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that looks out for its family, neighbors and friends. We offer area-leading specialties at our 407-bed facility, including:
* Cardiac & Interventional Services
* Cardiac Surgery
* Emergency Services
* General Surgery
* Behavioral Health
* Neonatal Intensive Care (Level II & III)
To learn more about Brandon Regional Hospital and to apply for this PRN OB Ultrasound Tech
opportunity, please visit www.morecareerchoices.com .Qualifications:
- Current ultrasound registry required.
- Perinatal ultrasound experience required; Fetal echo experience preferred.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) specialty a plus.
- Current American Heart Association certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom