Brandon Regional Hospital is currently accepting applications for a registered OB Ultrasound Technologist
(OB Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. Ultrasound registry and perinatal ultrasound experience required
. ARDMS OB/GYN specialty a plus.
Our friendly community hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that looks out for its family, neighbors and friends. We offer area-leading specialties at our 407-bed facility, including:
* Cardiac & Interventional Services
* Cardiac Surgery
* Emergency Services
* General Surgery
* Behavioral Health
* Neonatal Intensive Care (Level II & III)
To learn more about Brandon Regional Hospital and to apply for this PRN OB Ultrasound Tech
opportunity, please visit www.morecareerchoices.com .Qualifications:
- Current ultrasound registry required.
- Perinatal ultrasound experience required; Fetal echo experience preferred.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) specialty a plus.
- Current American Heart Association certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.