Ultrasound Tech / RVT Full Time Evenings 2:30pm - 11pm
Operates Ultrasound equipment in order to produce diagnostic Ultrasound scans upon the written order of a Physician following established standards and policies.
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.Qualifications: POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate from an accredited program of Sonography
- One year experience preferred
- Current Texas State License Mandatory
- Must be ARDMS or be ARDMS eligible
- RVT Certification mandatory
- Current CPR required
- Abdomen experience required.