is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.Eastside Medical Center
is currently looking for a Breast- Ultrasound Technologist
for our Loganville Imaging Campus
Full-Time No Weekends! LOCATION:
Loganville Imaging Center. 3445 Highway 81 South
Loganville, GA 30052
Apply Online Today to join this great Imaging Team! Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of cross-section human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal ultrasound studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scans results constantly.
- Maintains knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal ultrasound scan; includes pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics and instrumentation, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use recognition and analysis of ultrasound images and patterns used for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintains knowledge about high-frequency sound waves and other diagnostic techniques for medical purposes.
- REQUIRED...Registered in Breast Ultrasound with at least 2 years experience of experience in Breast Ultrasound
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound program.
- ARDMS - required (minimum Physics 1 specialty)
- BLS - American Heart Association - required
- RDMS - Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - two years post graduate experience preferred with proficiency in general ultrasound, OB/GYN, small parts and targeted breast ultrasound
- Experience in the use of Doppler and Pulse Doppler preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom