Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services!
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do great work with us, so we are excited to say we have an amazing tuition reimbursement program to help you further your career with our organization.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
To check out more about us please visit: http://hcahealthcare.com/about/
We are seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technician
to join our Vascular Surgery Practice. We are an amazing team who works hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Scheduling patients for ultrasonic diagnostic procedures.
- Explaining general and specialized procedures to patients to assure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Positioning patients and selecting the appropriate transducer.
- Conducting scanning procedures using ultrasound equipment by moving scanner over specified body area and adjusting equipment to focus.
- Making hard copy images and documenting tests.
- Developing film using automatic film processing equipment.
- Ordering and stocking all ultrasound supplies.
- Maintaining department records, reports, and files.
- Performing other related tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Approved ultrasound technology education program. ARDMS required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an Ultrasound Tech.
- Strong preference for experience working in a surgical practice or setting.
We are actively interviewing! Apply today! INDRR
- Certification in diagnostic ultrasound, Registered by ARDMS (The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) is required. Please note that licensing information must be listed on the application in order to be considered.
- RVT certification preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom