The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform ultrasonic diagnostic procedures as directed by physicians.
- Scheduling patients for ultrasonic diagnostic procedures.
- Explaining procedures to patients to assure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Positioning patients and selecting the appropriate transducer.
- Conducting scanning procedures using ultrasound equipment by moving scanner over specified body area and adjusting equipment to focus.
- Making hard copy images and documenting tests.
- Developing film using automatic film processing equipment.
- Maintaining ultrasound equipment.
- Ordering and stocking all ultrasound supplies.
- Maintain department records, reports and files.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures.
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements.
- Knowledge of ultrasound diagnostic procedures.
- Skill in problem solving
- Skill in organization
- Skill in using basic office equipment, including computer, telephone, photocopier, and fax machine
- Ability to operate ultrasound equipment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work effectively under stress.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Minimum one year experience as an ultrasound technologist/sonographer
- Must be certified in diagnostic ultrasound in accordance to state regulations
- Certification bodies include ARRT, ARDMS
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom