Blake Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a registered Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a full-time basis. This full-time schedule is weekdays with mandatory rotation of call.
Come work at our 13-acre tropical campus, just blocks from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Our 383-bed acute care facility has been named a nine-time "100 Top Hospital" and a "100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital" by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. Blake Medical Center is technologically advanced and proficient in over 30 specialties, such as:
- "Top 100" ICU
- Cardiovascular ICU
- Emergency Services
- Progressive Care/Telemetry
- Rehabilitation Center
- Surgical Services
To learn more about Blake Medical Center
and to apply for this full-time Ultrasound Tech opportunity, please visit www.MoreCareerChoices.com .Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- Mandatory rotation of call.
- RDMS in Abdomen/Ob/GYN and Vascular experience preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom