St. Petersburg General Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our Cardiovascular Ultrasound/Echo Department. ARDMS registry required. The schedule for this PRN position is as-needed and requires rotating call. As such, flexibility to work various days and shifts is necessary.
St. Pete General, located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida, is only minutes from pristine gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Pete. St. Petersburg General Hospital is a 215-bed facility dedicated to serving the residents of Pinellas County and beyond for over 4 decades. Ranked as a Top Place to Work in Tampa Bay for four consecutive years, we are proud to attract outstanding talent from all walks of life and make sure to treat our staff accordingly. Here, we're all each other's resource in maintaining the very highest standards of care. We invite you to join us and realize your own career growth in a vibrant community of healthcare professionals.
Our growing acute-care hospital offers a full spectrum of services, including:
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery
- Level I Nursery
- Obstetrics/Women's Services
- Wound Care Center
To learn more about St. Petersburg General Hospital and to apply for this PRN Ultrasound Tech opportunity, please visit www.MoreCareerChoices.com .Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- Mandatory rotation of call.
- RDMS experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN or Vascular procedures preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom