Grand Strand Medical Center
is a progressive, growing facility located in a beautiful oceanfront community. Our facility offers the only cardiac surgery program in Horry and Georgetown counties and is also a designated trauma center. Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
is a 301-bed acute care hospital serving residents and visitors of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program in Horry and Georgetown counties and is also a designated trauma center.
- Performs diagnostic procedures with the use of ultrasound, with protocols outlined by the radiologist.
- Operates diagnostic equipment, develop films, and prepares room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Other duties include, but are not limited to, clerical, scheduling, transportation, ordering supplies, inventory, cleaning and anything deemed necessary by the medical imaging management team.
- Responsible for training of new employees and the overall operation of the ultrasound department
- ARRT or RDMS/RVT eligible
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound. RVT or RDMS registry eligible.
- 3 years as an ultrasound Technologist preferred.
D. Special qualifications
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom