Grand Strand Medical Center
is a progressive, growing facility located in a beautiful oceanfront community. Our facility offers the only cardiac surgery program in Horry and Georgetown counties and is also a designated trauma center. Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
is a 301-bed acute care hospital serving residents and visitors of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program in Horry and Georgetown counties and is also a designated trauma center.
- Performs diagnostic procedures with the use of ultrasound, with protocols outlined by the radiologist.
- Operates diagnostic equipment, develop films, and prepares room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Other duties include, but are not limited to, clerical, scheduling, transportation, ordering supplies, inventory, cleaning and anything deemed necessary by the medical imaging management team.
- Responsible for training of new employees and the overall operation of the ultrasound department
- ARRT or RDMS/RVT eligible
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology or Ultrasound. RVT or RDMS registry eligible.
- 3 years as an ultrasound Technologist preferred.
D. Special qualifications