Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center currently has a PRN Ultrasound Technologist position open!
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital. Qualifications: Qualifications:
- ARDMS Certificaton required.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association required.
- As required with ARDMS, American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- One(1) year of previous Ultrasound experience preferred.
- Must be able to be on an on-call status and respond within thirty (30) minutes of notification.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom