Brandon Regional Hospital is currently accepting applications for a registered Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis. Ultrasound experience and Ultrasound registry required. Vascular registry required within six (6) months if not current. AB, OB/GYN or PS specialty a plus. PRN schedule is primarily second or third shift coverage with 10-20 hours per week.
Our friendly community hospital boasts a close-knit caring staff of professionals that looks out for its family, neighbors and friends. We offer area-leading specialties at our 407-bed facility, including:
- Cardiac & Interventional Services
- Cardiac Surgery
- Emergency Services
- General Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- Neonatal Intensive Care (Level II & III)
To learn more about Brandon Regional Hospital and to apply for this per diem Ultrasound Tech opportunity, please visit www.MoreCareerChoices.com .Qualifications:
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- Abdomen (AB), Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN), Pediatric (PS), or Breast (BR) specialty a plus.
- Vascular registry-eligible or must obtain Vascular registry within six (6) months of start date.
- Current American Heart Association certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.