Largo Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a registered Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis for nights, weekend and on-call coverage. ARDMS and BLS required.
Live and work near the beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches. Largo Medical Center is the only area hospital with all-private patient rooms. Our 456-bed acute-care hospital is located on two campuses-in mid-Pinellas County on the West Coast of Florida. We offer career growth, top technologies, and these Centers of Excellence:
- Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Spine & Neuro Center
- Breast Center
- Cancer Care
- Behavioral Health
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply for this full-time Ultrasound Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- PRN with mandatory rotation of call.
- RDMS in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Vascular experience preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.