Largo Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a registered Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis for nights, weekend and on-call coverage. ARDMS and BLS required.
Live and work near the beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches. Largo Medical Center is the only area hospital with all-private patient rooms. Our 456-bed acute-care hospital is located on two campuses-in mid-Pinellas County on the West Coast of Florida. We offer career growth, top technologies, and these Centers of Excellence:
- Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Spine & Neuro Center
- Breast Center
- Cancer Care
- Behavioral Health
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply for this full-time Ultrasound Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- PRN with mandatory rotation of call.
- RDMS in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Vascular experience preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom