St. Petersburg General Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our Ultrasound Department. ARDMS registry required. The schedule for this PRN position is as-needed and requires rotating call. As such, flexibility to work various days and shifts is necessary.
Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle while you live and work close to the Gulf of Mexico and near the shores of beautiful Tampa Bay. Our growing 219-bed acute care hospital offers a full spectrum of services, including:
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery
- Level 1 Nursery
- Obstetrics/Women's Services
- Wound Care Center
To learn more about St. Petersburg General Hospital and to apply for this PRN Ultrasound Tech opportunity, please visit http://www.morecareerchoices.com/ .Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- PRN with mandatory rotation of call.
- RDMS in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Vascular.
- RDMS experience preferred.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom