Citrus Memorial Hospital is currently accepting applications for a registered Ultrasound Technologist (Ultrasound Tech) on a PRN/per diem basis in our Ultrasound Department. ARDMS and BLS required. RVT preferred or to be obtained after hire.
Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 198-bed acute care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women's services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound registry required (ARDMS).
- RVT or equivalent preferred. If not yet obtained, RVT is required within 12* months of hire. *6 months from date of transfer for current HCA employees.
- PRN with mandatory rotation of call.
- Minimum of one year experience in diagnostic ultrasound in at least two specialty areas: abdomen, OB/GYN and/or vascular preferred.
- Experience with available ultrasound equipment in terms of product evolution, troubleshooting and quality control.
- Current American Heart Association certification in Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom