We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care hospitals across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding servant leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
The Underpayment Resolution Manager is responsible for managing activities related to analysis and collection of verified insurance underpayments in the acute care hospital system, revenue cycle arena. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily activities related to SSC underpayment resolution functions, ensuring processes are performed efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that underpayment discrepancies are collected timely and accurately
- Meet with payers to resolve ongoing payment resolution issues
- Coordinate with all necessary departments on contract issues related to underpayment discrepancies
- Analyze trends in underpayment inventory and work with insurance companies to resolve underlying reasons
- Perform QA for all processes within the Underpayment Resolution area
- Screen, interview and hire new employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirements
- Minimum three years' experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience OR completion of the Parallon Manager Trainee Program.
- Knowledge of commercial payer contracts is strongly preferred; e.g. BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, UHC, etc.
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, professional development, comprehensive benefits, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parallon-business-solutions
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom