Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: About Higher Education
When it comes to on-campus dining, facilities services, sport arenas and conference center services, Aramark is the real head of the class. Partnering with close to 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States, we strive to provide the best residential, retail, and catering options, service and facilities for students, faculty and administrator. Our programs are second to none in their innovation, excellence and results. As part of our commitment, we are determined to build and develop the best team of professionals in the industry - people who aren't afraid of spearheading change, who know how to lead and who appreciate endless opportunity.
As a Controller you will establish and implement working capital control programs, enforcing policies designed to maximize internal control of inventories, cash and equipment. You will be responsible for preparation of financial and operating reports and conduct and document moderate financial analysis projects.
- Weekly/Monthly operating reports
- Projections by venue
- Cash reconciliation
- Deferred income
- Meal Plan billing, record keeping, system maintenance
- Accounts receivable
- Account Payable
- Client communication regarding financial aid meal plan, client reports, contracts, assets,
- SOX survey
- Audits ; including cash be venue
- Audits - contact yearly CPA auditors
- Financials; reporting, analyzing, communicating to operators, budgeting
- MRS reporting
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in AP/AR, payroll, guest ledger/city ledger and P&L.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is essential.
- The ability to work closely with a team in budgeting, cost controls and monthly reporting is critical.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.