Overview: About ARAMARK
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts , stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.aramark.com , and follow us at www.facebook.com/aramark and @aramark on Twitter.
Description: ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within ARAMARK Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve. Responsibilities:
- Provide all general support of HR functions at the unit level for a $20 million account.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the unit.
- Manage the process and implementation of the following: payroll, benefits, employee incentives, retention, turnover, recruitment, safety, training and development.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy (Talent Acquisition, On boarding, Performance Management, Development, Succession Planning and Retention).
- Human Resources Manager will utilize solid business acumen to assertively partner with the management team regarding HR, Staffing, ER/LR, policies/procedures, compliance and general management topics.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining extraordinary levels of service through a high level of influence, execution and prioritizing of duties.
- The Human Resources Manager will also ensure that all employees working are being treated fairly and correctly under the federal and state guidelines that have been set and that all employees have been trained properly according to corporate, state and federal guideline
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role required.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Experience with high volume recruiting preferred.
- Experience in a Convention Center, Stadium or Arena environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include holidays, nights and weekends.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.