A Unit Lead I job in Racine, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will manage a group of employees for their assigned shift. This is a contract to hire or direct hire opportunity. The shift is from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm Monday through Friday, with possible overtime and occasional Saturdays as needed. The salary is to $18.00 per hour.
Unit Lead I job responsibilities include:
• Preparation of incoming cases. Thoroughly examine the RX form and the Doctor's instructions to ensure all instructions are followed properly
• Ensure production schedule is adhered to. Keep detailed record of work done
• Pouring, trimming and detailing of stone models from doctors' impression. Scan original/ final models & thermoforming of re-set trays. Segmentation and re-setting of teeth in wax/tray. Form and finish of aligners, retainers and bleach trays. Performs and assists all functions of subordinate positions as required.
• Ensures that all production staff adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, quality policies and ISO procedures. Manage workflow for shift by daily monitoring incoming and outgoing work. Identify individual training needs
• Responsible for performance of the department on the assigned shift. Recommends changes to work procedures.
• High school diploma or GED required
• One year of experience in a dental laboratory production setting or one year of orthodontic laboratory experience preferred. Must have regulated environment experience.
• Previous leadership experience. Ability to complete tasks independently. Good leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to train new hires as required. Ability to direct, motivate, and manage a staff. Dependability and ability to adapt to change are essential.
• Thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO procedures. Ability to prioritize and multitask as well as meet deadlines. Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and proposing solutions. Must have the ability to meet departmental metric requirements. Must be proficient in performing quality inspections as required
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English. Attention to detail and problem solving skills. Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
• Ability to identify areas of opportunity within the department that will result in efficiencies and improvements that add value to the organization.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint as applicable. Prior use of 3D software desirable
If you are interested in this Unit Lead I job in Racine, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.