Unit Leader III
Location: Sarasota, Florida
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1064556247
A Unit Leader III job in Sarasota, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will manage the group of employees in the metal injection molding area for their assigned shift. You will direct day-to-day activities of team under guidance of assigned production supervisor. The salary for this position is between $18.00 to $20.00 per hour. Various shifts available Monday through Friday, so flexible candidates are preferred.
Unit Leader III job responsibilities include:
• Ensures that all production staff adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, quality policies and ISO procedures. Ensures production schedule is executed to plan. Responsible for conducting and documenting all new manufacturing trials. Prepares reports as needed.
• Ensures that proper quality procedures and work instructions are in effect and are being closely followed by all manufacturing employees. Recommends changes to work procedures and ISO documentation. Disciplines employees and recommends termination when necessary
• Ensures all equipment setups are correct and up to date per machine. Ensures equipment maintenance is completed as needed. Responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance on all production related equipment. Coordinates with the Maintenance group to assure all established maintenance routines for each piece of equipment is performed as schedule. Coordinates with maintenance group inventory and storage of machine spare parts related to the manufacturing area.
• Confirm quality of products being produced. Review the production Kaizen process and responsible for ensuring implementation. Ensure the JI training process is utilized through audits and direct observation. Participate in and complete NCR and CAPA Investigations and plans
• High School Diploma/GED; Advanced coursework preferred
• 10 years proven technical manufacturing and automated metal manufacturing experience required with engineering grade materials and three years to five years of proven supervisory experience in a high automation and metal manufacturing operation. Experience in medical device and automated metal manufacturing preferred. Robotics experience preferred. Must be able to stand for at least 4 hours at a time.
• Good leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills with dependability and ability to adapt to change are essential. Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and proposing solutions
• Thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO procedures
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask as well as meet deadlines.
• Ability to identify areas of opportunity within the department that will result in efficiencies and improvements that add value to the organization.
• Basic computer skills, including data entry with the ability to use Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint as applicable.
• Non-allergy to latex and the ability to determine color acuity.
If you are interested in this Unit Leader IIIjob in Sarasota, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled