As a Unit Manager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. Unit Managers manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 15 - 25 associates and strive to exceed standards of customer service and experience. - Manage business level metrics (Audit metrics, Revenue) to high efficiency standards Basic Qualifications: - At least 2 year of experience in Collections or Recoveries At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 25 associates within unit.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics.
- Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Share in the accountability for a business level function team (Logistics, quality, innovation, morale).
- Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations.
- Execute flawless management of projects assigned to unit.
- Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
- Define and measure performance metrics (incentives, monthly scorecards, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to team.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years experience in People Management
- 2 years experience in Process Management
- Manage business level metrics (Audit metrics, Revenue) to high efficiency standards
- At least 2 year of experience in Collections or Recoveries
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.