As a Unit Manager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of Tier 2 escalations escalated inbound contact centerassociates associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers and a resource for our frontline associates. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale and performance through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. Unit Managers manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 15 - 20 associates and strive to exceed standards of customer service and experience. In addition, this role uses an agile / scumban methodology to assign, track, and deliver work in the operation, and works within a collaborative, open, and candid departmental culture.
- Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 20 associates within unit.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics.
- Prepare and deliver biweekly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Manage business level metrics to high efficiency standards.
- Share in the accountability for a business level function team
- Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations.
- Execute flawless execution of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
- Define and measure performance metrics (incentives, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to team.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- 5 years experience in People Management
- 2 years experience in Process Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.