Atrium (35004), United States of America, Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Unit Manager- Rolling Meadow, Atrium Market
As a Unit Manager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One.
The US Card Specialty Operations Department is looking for a new Unit Manager. This team provides a key customer touch point service for many businesses across US Card. We are looking for a high-performing people manager with proven process management skills to deliver on exceeding customer expectations and completing an ambitious improvement agenda. Additionally, this person will directly drive solutions through the application of their process skill set on advanced and complex problems and prioritize and support of critical business needs.
Successful candidates will be able to lead cross-functional teams through unstructured problems and manage change as well as lead/coach others to do the same. They will demonstrate superior problem-solving ability and business judgment, executive presence, and strong communication skills.
- Management of the process which includes several key processes related to Partnerships customer manual fulfillment as well as a few manual fulfillment processes within the Branded Card space.
- Manage team of coordinators across several levels
- Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports and ensure timely administrative responsibilities of timecards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes when representing department in projects and other meetings.
- Responsible for overseeing processes from beginning to end to ensure service meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Manage business level metrics such as productivity, quality, regulatory compliance, and associate engagement.
- Identify process enhancements, implements improvements and monitor implementation for success, assess incoming projects for impacts to team.
- Collaborating and communication with several US Card LOBs, program stakeholders, vendors, and other LOBs within Capital One.
- Support and help maintain formal process documentation including procedures, process flow diagrams and SLQ2CQ documentation
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 2 years in people management
- At least 2 years of process management experience
- At least 1 year of experience in relationship management
- Bachelors degree or Military Experience
- 5 years in people management
- Business process management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.