Unit Secretary - Med/Surg - PT Days
Belton Regional Medical Center- is part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City's largest healthcare provider.
Belton Regional Medical Center, is conveniently located at Highways I-49 and 58 in Belton, Missouri, is a 71-bed acute care hospital offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. Established in 1984, Belton Regional Medical Center¹s mission is to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to critical health resources. In 2012 the hospital completed a $39.2 million expansion and renovation project to help meet the continuing needs of its patients.
Our highly qualified physicians and skilled health professionals are dedicated to our community, making it possible to meet this mission. For more information on Belton Regional Medical Center, visit beltonregionalmedicalcenter.com. Responsibilities:
- The unit secretary is responsible and accountable for the daily clerical operations of the nursing unit, including transcription of physicians' orders, performing receptionist duties and maintenance of supplies and equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and computer skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple functions preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- No prior experience required. Public contact and clerical experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom