University recruiting is a key, strategic element of our overall recruiting strategy. The University Talent team is looking for a university recruiter to attract, engage and hire top talent from universities across the country.
The University Recruiter will:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university specific recruiting strategies to attract and hire top university talent and meet hiring goals, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.)
- Build and maintain long-term relationships at target universities with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations
- Brand and promote Visa on campus as an employer of choice.
- Interface and partner with hiring managers on filling their university recruiting needs
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities.
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
- Participate in University Talent initiatives and partner with University Talent team members to deliver best in class services.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, career services/admissions, or a related HR function or university setting
- Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Relentless drive to find and hire top university talent
- Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders
- Approximately 40-50% travel is expected during peak season
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.