Branch Product Specialist (HVAC)
This position is accountable for commercial selling support in the Branch, which includes job take-offs, commercial quoting, application engineering, technical assistance to Branch employees and customers, and coverage of architects, engineers, developers, builders, National Accounts, and utilities.
1. Provides selling support through quote preparation for the Commercial Account Manager, co-workers, customers, and others who may influence the purchase decision.
2. Performs take-offs and coordinating jobs for bid to increase sales and decrease duplication of work.
3. Works with architects, engineers, builders, developers, utilities, and national accounts as directed by the Commercial Account Manager and Sales Manager.
4. Provides technical assistance or information for favorable product specification.
5. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
2. A minimum of two years in commercial HVAC product support experience.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Strong knowledge of Sales & Marketing, and comprehensive knowledge of the principles of air conditioning.