Job Description: RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL:
This position is fully responsible for the organization and operation of the service function for the branch . PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
Job Qualifications: REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide technical support of York product to customers in regard to installation, application, service problems, and performance issues either by phone or on-site.
- Support branch personnel in application and technical information of previous, current, and new products.
- Supervise, monitor, and fulfill warranty administration and obligations on the UPG product line.
- Arranges and/or conducts Dealer training.
- Assist branch personnel in determination of necessary parts inventory for new products or parts relative to service letters.
- Resolution of customer complaints, working with the dealer, the consumer, and factory customer relations towards highest possible resolution satisfactory to all parties.
- Advise and distribute as necessary Service and Service-Tips letters.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
- A minimum of two years field experience and successful management experience.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Strong leadership skills and professional creativity.
- Effective teaching abilities.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.