This position will work out of the below location:
7020 Dorsey Rd
Hanover, MD 21076
1. Communicates daily with customers via phone, fax, e-mail, etc.
2. Enters customer orders into Order entry system the same day the order is received.
3. Promotes and supports sales promotions.
4. Collaborates with regional sales force and other field staff to deliver premier customer service.
5. Works closely with other vital departments such as credit, billing, shipping, purchasing, technical service, marketing, etc.
6. Researches and resolves customer complaints and issues, and provides customer assistance in locating and identifying replacement parts.
7. Provides same day responses to scheduled dates and backorder status of product.
8. Researches and processes credit and return requests.
9. Performs daily maintenance to customer orders to ensure timely delivery based on customer demand.
10. Other duties may be assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
2. Experience related to Customer Service and high volume calls.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Strong conflict resolution skills.
7. Ability to work effectively in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.