This position is responsible for the management of customer orders from receipt of order to shipment of product.
1. Communicates daily with customers via phone, fax, e-mail, etc.
2. Enters customer orders into Order entry system the same day the order is received.
3. Promotes and supports sales promotions.
4. Collaborates with regional sales force and other field staff to deliver premier customer service.
5. Works closely with other vital departments such as credit, billing, shipping, purchasing, technical service, marketing, etc.
6. Researches and resolves customer complaints and issues, and provides customer assistance in locating and identifying replacement parts.
7. Provides same day responses to scheduled dates and backorder status of product.
8. Researches and processes credit and return requests.
9. Performs daily maintenance to customer orders to ensure timely delivery based on customer demand.
10. Other duties may be assigned.
***Position Located in Ft. Myers, FL***
1. High School diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
2. Experience related to Customer Service and high volume calls.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Strong conflict resolution skills.
7. Ability to work effectively in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the
future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global
team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected,
buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about
improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold
ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You
need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Opportunity & Non-Discrimination - Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by
law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and
non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law , EEO is the Law (supplement) , and Pay Transparency Non-discrimination.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.