This position is responsible for the management of customer orders from receipt of order to shipment of product.
1. Communicates daily with customers via phone, fax, e-mail, Counter Environment, etc.
2. Enters customer orders into Order entry system the same day the order is received.
3. Promotes and supports sales promotions.
4. Collaborates with regional sales force and other field staff to deliver premier customer service.
5. Works closely with other vital departments such as credit, billing, shipping, purchasing, technical service, marketing, etc.
6. Researches and resolves customer complaints and issues, and provides customer assistance in locating and identifying replacement parts.
7. Provides same day responses to scheduled dates and backorder status of product.
8. Researches and processes credit and return requests.
9. Performs daily maintenance to customer orders to ensure timely delivery based on customer demand.
10. Receives, counts, visually inspects, and verifies parts numbers on supplies, material and equipment.
11. Packs and unpacks materials; weighing and placing proper postage on packages or cartons.
12. Loads and unloads trucks and carriers manually and/or with lift trucks.
13. Other duties may be assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
2. Experience related to HVAC or related field Customer Service and high volume calls.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Strong conflict resolution skills.
7. Ability to work effectively in a high-volume fast-paced environment.
8. License to operate mobile vehicles or ability to acquire within 1 month of start date
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.