This position is responsible for performing a variety of functions to move supplies, materials and equipment to and from receiving, shipping, storage areas, and to all warehouse areas of the Branch.
Location: Position is based in Pompano Beach FL location
Shift: First shift, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, with some Saturdays.
Benefits: Eligible for health and retirement benefits on first day of employment
Vacation: Eligible for three weeks of paid vacation in first year of employment
1. Maintains warehouse in a clean and orderly condition.
2. Works from freight bills and packing lists from incoming trucks to process supplies, materials and equipment.
3. Performs routine preventive maintenance such as changing fuel cells or making minor repairs and/or adjustments on mobile or other material handling equipment.
4. Receives, counts, visually inspects, and verifies parts numbers on supplies, material and equipment.
5. Packs and unpacks materials; weighing and placing proper postage on packages or cartons.
6. Loads and unloads trucks and carriers manually and/or with lift trucks.
7. Other duties may be assigned.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
2. A minimum of two years work experience and/or training, with license to operate mobile vehicles.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Capable of reading and interpreting blueprints.
7. Ability to perform very repetitive work and sit for extended periods of time while operating fork truck.
8. Ability to step up on fork truck several times per shift and lift 25-50 lbs up to 30 times per hour.
9. Forklift certification preferred
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.