Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for providing all aspects of customer support for assigned products and solutions. Provides technical support for critical customer applications. Consults on the proper application of products and solutions. Assists in developing new business, provides product/solutions application support to customers and sales engineers. Responsible for providing customers with technical support for development, implementation and system integration of specialized applications or software packages.
1. Provides and oversees product and solutions application support and training to customers.
2. Certifies technical accuracy of system/process designs.
3. Provides technical support to sales engineers and assists in business development.
4. Leads specification, design, analysis and development of engineering projects.
5. Delivers product or solutions demonstrations.
6. Troubleshoots problems on installed systems and solutions and may lead start up of new systems on customer sites.
7. Remains abreast of the latest developments in engineering specialty to guide future development efforts.
Specifically in software programming and/or graphics.
Preferred skills include:
HTML5 development, Photoshop, Graphics creation, Script programming
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.