About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
the company is hiring a US Drug Safety Assistant to be based in our Peapack, NJ site. The US Drug Safety Assistance will be executing local activities relevant to the management of safety data.
• Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including
• Support the submission and distribution of reports and relevant tracking
• Support distribution and tracking of distribution of FU letters
• Support inspection preparedness activities
• Consistently apply Case Receipt policies and practices as per Company SOP
• Consistently apply Archiving policies as per Company SOP
• High School Diploma required
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Ability, with supervision, to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
• Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
• Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance
• Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
• High attention to detail
• High interpersonal skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.