About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of US Field Medical Capability, TA Leads, fHEOR, WW Field Medical Capability, BA&I, Medical IT, and cross functional stakeholders. Supporting across all therapeutic areas and >250 field medical staff, this role offers a broad scope, diverse opportunities, and high visibility in the largest BMS market. Some of the key aspects of this role include: drive field medical expertise in key business processes, partner with US medical/FM leaders to understand the medical plan strategy and objectives with specific customer types. Understanding, developing, and driving key field medical performance metrics to communicate and monitor field effectiveness and communicate field value to the broader organization. Understanding the evolving field landscape and provide strategic insights on the field deployment model (example, additional field teams, roles/responsibilities, etc). Proactively working to ensure field effectiveness by leveraging new and innovative technologies and approaches. Some key responsibilities include:
- Providing field medical expertise for medical in key cross functional optimization projects, such as key account management, customer experience, etc
- Leading external market research (from field medical perspective) to pulse customer insights on key FM attributes and develop and executive relevant action plans
- Provide holistic view of FM effectiveness through the developed of key performance indicators and reporting dashboards as well as driving FM effectiveness through business review processes
- Proactively identifying and leveraging new technologies and innovation to drive medical effectiveness
- Stakeholder management and effective communication regarding field segmentation and field medical impact
Advanced degree required. At least 8 years field medical and/or commercial experience preferred. Exceptional operations experience and interpersonal relationship building; demonstrated experience in stakeholder management. Communicates effectively utilizing excellent verbal and written skills. Has strong organizational skills and is able to prioritize multiple tasks. Has advanced skills in Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word), SharePoint, and other computer applications.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.