At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a US Finance Process Lead - Revenue located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of US Finance Process Lead - Revenue
will perform the responsibilities of the Lead SME as part of US SAP preparation and implementation. This role will also include the responsibilities associated with the Area Process Leader (APL) team member role for the Revenue process. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform the responsibilities of a Lead SME role for SAP, successfully executing deliverables for the Revenue process area, including chargebacks, rebates and MDFs, price growth. This also includes leadership and participation in process definition, role mapping, PIT, Mock, UAT.
- Participate in preparation and implementation activities as part of the transition to SAP.
- Collaborate with various organizations, including Business Finance, Business Service Organization (BSO), BT and GPL, to understand how current business processes will work in SAP and be a change agent.
- Participate on the Area Process Leader (APL) team to drive implementation of local (US) needs in legacy and SAP environments.
- Optimize processes, interfacing between the US Finance Organization and the Global Service Center.
- Provide change leadership through organizational, process and systems transitions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Finance
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience leading and/or participating on project teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting (ex. Masters of Accountancy), Finance and/or Economics from an accredited university
- CPA and/or CMA certification
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Accounting processes
- SAP experience, Lead SME experience
- US Accounting knowledge for the Revenue process, including rebates, chargebacks, MDF, price growth
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with partner organizations
- Project leadership
- Process improvement mindset, experience with Lean Six Sigma / LMS 2.0 methodology
- Considers implications across Finance and functional teams
- Demonstrates ability to think \"outside of the box\" and embrace change
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Highly proactive, self-starter with ability to drive change
- Proven problem solver with success at implementing change
- Sound analytical skills
- Advanced user of Excel & experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience running queries from a data warehouse
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 10% travelRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.