About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
IBRANCE launched in Feb 2015 and has already reached over 40,000 patients and secured a leadership position in the Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC). IBRANCE currently is indicated for ER+/HER2- MBC, the second-leading cause of cancer deaths among US women. IBRANCE is a key product for the company and now considered the "anchor" brand for the company Oncology. There is a robust lifecycle plan, including ongoing clinical trials in a number of patient populations and disease states.
The IBRANCE Senior Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for supporting the development and execution of consumer initiatives in the U.S. that strengthen the voice of the patient with metastatic breast cancer. This position will be the lead for several important consumer marketing activities for IBRANCE including leading the 'MBC Together' Patient Ambassador Program and partnering with Advocacy Alliances and Corporate Communications to lead 'Story Half Told.'
This is a unique opportunity to impact the lives of patients living with metastatic breast cancer. Innovation, cross-functional partnerships and attention to detail are critical success factor in this role.This team operates in an environment that embraces and encourages innovative ideas and creates a culture of supportiveness and teamwork. This position will report to the IBRANCE Patient Team Lead.
Drive IBRANCE leadership on key areas which may include:
• Lead the newly-launched Patient Ambassador Program, including promotion and execution of digital properties and speaker programs
• Lead the evolution of the 'Story Half Told' program which includes all digital and social media properties and event-based materials
• Partner with corporate affairs to develop meaningful relationships with patient organizations to facilitate brand imperatives
• Develop in-office patient educational materials to engage patients and caregivers
• Plan, synthesize and evaluate market research identifying and addressing gaps
• Monitor key metrics to evaluate the impact of marketing initiatives, generating early learning, and driving continuous improvement
• Manage projects through CEP, RC, etc. to ensure impact and compliance
• Manage agency partners
• 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Oncology experience preferred but not necessarily required.
• Demonstrated ability to implement complex and innovative programs.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
• Ability and experience in translating science into marketing messages.
• Proven ability to balance short and long term priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver results on multiple, competing projects in a
deadline oriented environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-based environment and partner with internal/external stakeholders.
• BA/BS - degree required.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.