PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
Exciting opportunities await you as a member of PwC's US IT team. Our team of technology professionals provides internal technology services and solutions that transform and achieve PwC's mission of becoming the leading technology-enabled professional services network. We enable PwC to achieve its goals by driving innovation, enhancing digital capabilities and integrating technologies to create competitive business advantages for PwC and our clients.
Within US IT, we have exciting opportunities at all experience levels in our domains to deliver world-class IT solutions across a diverse range of portfolios and business areas.
Our developer teams collaborate with senior technologists and architects across the PwC technology landscape to continually develop and expand their experiences by working in cloud platform development (Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, service integrations, custom front-end development, and enterprise products (on-prem and SaaS), while also learning external-facing and internal business processes.
If you are passionate about delivering technology solutions and leveraging DevOps in an Agile-scrum methodology, and are dedicated to customer satisfaction, we want to meet you.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6 years in progressive managerial roles involving information technology, especially enterprise architecture and development within cloud platforms, artificial intelligence, automation, service integrations, custom front-end development, and/or enterprise products.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Demonstrates intimate technical knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Oracle Fusion HCM, Oracle EBS HRMS, SQL, PL/SQL, BI Data Models, BI reports, OTBI, FBL, HDL, Spreadsheet Loaders, Java, Web Services, Fast Formulas, and Security;
- HCM areas including Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, and Payroll; and,
- Other enterprise technologies such as Identity Access Management (IdAM), Enterprise Application Integration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica), API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, SOAP, REST, and XML.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas of application development:
- Integrating Oracle Fusion HCM with various other 3rd party systems (incl. Oracle PeopleSoft 8.9/9.1/9.2, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting systems, Payroll, Medical, Vision and Other Benefit Providers etc.);
- Working within and leading established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
- Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts, and business models;
- Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends;
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others and develop applications in team disciplined manner;
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and novel approaches in order to make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create competitive advantage to PwC;
- Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal skills to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders;
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
- Using and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues;
- Participating in the development of thought leadership to influence their sphere of technology in the use of innovation to advance business capabilities;
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues;
- Providing design guidance that follow the enterprise architecture vision, adhering to applicable application technology guidelines, and understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy;
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers; and,
- Achieving significant contributions within a small team of developers to lead teams and deliver solutions within an Agile methodology, whilst ensuring quality, timeliness, and team-wide adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines.
Fusion modules include Talent Management and Compensation
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.