PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
Exciting opportunities await you as a member of PwC's US IT team. Our team of technology professionals provides internal technology services and solutions that transform and achieve PwC's mission of becoming the leading technology-enabled professional services network. We enable PwC to achieve its goals by driving innovation, enhancing digital capabilities and integrating technologies to create competitive business advantages for PwC and our clients.
Within US IT, we have exciting opportunities at all experience levels in our domains to deliver world-class IT solutions across a diverse range of portfolios and business areas.
The Testing team members within a delivery team perform and manage testing activities and collaborate with technologists, business analysts and product owners to improve the quality of delivery.
The Testing team focuses on quality assurance as part of the delivery team leveraging tools, automation, and a risk based approach to validate business requirements.
On a daily basis, the Testing team works with vendors and a delivery team to execute and analyze testing results leveraging an Agile and scrum methodology to achieve client satisfaction.
Our testers at all levels are passionate about delivering technology in an Agile and scrum methodology, work with multiple teams concurrently, take pride in their end-to-end ownership and accountability for their deliverables, and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success using test methodologies and integration of business applications to achieve an efficient testing effort that delivers a quality system to its customers including:
- Understanding of requirements from the business perspective to be validated through testing and assessing deliverables in an Agile/Scrum delivery model;
- Understanding of the SDLC activities expected to deliver custom developed and packaged applications;and,
- Understanding of Testing Automation Frameworks and tools.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in Quality Assurance for small to medium complexity IT Testing efforts including the following:
- Managing overall testing effort including project testing strategy and testing plans;
- Contributing to thought leadership on testing tools, methodology, and practices in an agile environment;
- Using deep expertise of test methodologies, combined with knowledge of business applications to improve quality of delivery;
- Collaborating with and executing testing using both onshore and offshore teams;
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of performance testing and analysis;
- Designing test cases, execution of test plans, and analyzing and reporting of test case results; and,
- Working collaboratively within a delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management, with considerate ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision.
Position is a full time equivalent position for a 24-month period.