At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a US Process Test Lead for Logistics Execution - Business Transformation Team located in Maplewood, MN. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of US Process Test Lead will be responsible for leading Quality Test Management activities across the Logistics Execution Process team. This includes providing quality oversight and guidance for quality-related activities including requirements, testing, quality reviews, test plans and adherence to established quality standards for IT and Business Processes. This position requires knowledge of Computer System Validation and experience applying quality and testing best practices. The role requires the ability to work with cross-functional teams. The ability of this person to structure and organize testing, as well as communicate with key stakeholders, will help ensure success of the US Business Transformation deployment. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Test Planning
- Writes and owns the Logistics process team's test plan for each release
- Works to ensure test scripts and scenarios are in alignment with global design
- Ensures functional, configuration, data and performance requirements are gathered and approved by subject matter experts
- Defines the testing scope to ensure proper coverage of processes and business scenarios
- Collaborates with the Quality Test Management team to drive operational efficiencies within test scope and execution while reducing the number of production defects
- Ensure quality standards and best practices are followed and represented in test documentation
- Test Execution
- Provide insight for testing resource needs
- Manage, lead and coordinate all testing activities for the US logistics processes
- Aide in defect resolution through troubleshooting and resource coordination
- Responsible for meeting testing requirements aligned with test cycle entrance and exit criteria
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) year of Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Testing, and/or Validation experience
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an SAP environment
- One (1) year of experience creating & managing a Quality and/or Test Plan
- One (1) year of experience with SAP Enterprise Warehouse Management and/or Transportation Management
- One (1) year of experience working with Quality Test Tools - HP Application Life-cycle Management (ALM), Jira, ClearQuest
- Ability to work across a highly matrixed organization to accomplish goals
- Strong organizational and communication skills, proven track record of strong project coordination/management success
: Maplewood, MinnesotaTravel:
May include up to 25% primarily domesticRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.