About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD's credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD's credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD's Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada. Job Description Manages prospecting activity within assigned geographic region;
• Manages multiple Customer relationships;
• Prospects and meets with Customers;
• Maintains high Customer Service levels;
• Reviews documentation and partners with internal resources;
• Produces and submits regular activity reports to management and updates SalesForce.com database;
• Ensures new sales acquired contribute positively to the overall net income and within established guidelines of the organization;
• Develops new business, responds to leads from other business partners and refers prospects for cross sell opportunities to other lines of business;
• Complies with Bank Policies. Job Requirements 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Excellent sales skills, including history of successfully attracting new Customers.
• Demonstrated business development track record.
• In-depth knowledge of the merchant industry, products and services.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills.
• Expert communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
• Strong PC skills with the ability to work online and with third-party reporting systems Qualifications 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-5 years of related sales experience
• Excellent sales skills, including history of successfully attracting new Customers
• Basic to in-depth knowledge of the merchant acquiring industry, products and services
• Proven negotiation skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
#LI-SK1 Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) Brooklyn
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.