Monsanto is looking for talented college students who want to join the North America Supply Chain Planning team. This is your chance to be a part of a 12-week, internship with a technology-driven company that is committed to delivering innovative products to farmers. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our US business, complete project(s) that directly meet the needs of the business, enhance your networking skills, and position yourself for future career opportunities.
Supply Chain Planning Interns will be a part of the planning team working on projects to ensure our planning process enable our commercial teams to deliver the business while utilizing our resources efficiently. Interns will learn key supply chain planning business processes and gain in depth system knowledge to execute key foundational deliverables with precision, accuracy and timeliness.
The business experience will be mainly focused on projects and processes related to demand, supply and distribution planning. The projects you work on will include the utilization of systems, tools and processes while learning how to communicate effectively in a team environment. This experience will give the intern a solid business foundation in supply chain planning as well as the opportunity to identify process improvements while improving the overall Customer experience. Required Skills/Experiences:
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Math, Agriculture, Liberal arts or related degree
- Strong oral & written communication skills including effective presentations skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative with the ability to set and achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and problem-solving ability
- Excel literate
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new skills quickly
- Works with a sense of urgency and ensures data accuracy
- Team oriented
- Quantitative skills with attention to detail
- Supply Chain, Math, Business educational focus
- Strong academic standing
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook).
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.