Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 plus global employees who are passionate not only about gaming, but also the entertainment and the technology that drives user experience.
The Blizzard marketing team is looking for an user acquisition manager to join our team. This person will be responsible for developing a holistic user acquisition strategy for our mobile and pc efforts. Plan, develop, execute, and optimize media buys while ensuring that campaigns are meeting ROI goals. This person should be both analytical and imaginative - must be able to understand the data for optimization (knows Excel inside out), and get creative to draw actionable insights from it.
In this role you will be constantly evaluating new sources of traffic, advertising imagery, new advertising formats and other very measurable aspects of marketing campaigns to deliver the best possible traffic and maximize return on marketing investment.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing, is a team player, a critical thinker, and must possess strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with both the marketing and technical teams.Responsibilities
- Manage, set up, execute a portfolio of paid media campaigns to focus on new user acquisition.
- Lead buying and optimization strategies to drive cost-effective, high quality app installs and pc downloads while managing to a budget and KPI.
- Regularly review and manage key marketing strategies with Google, Facebook, etc.
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve the consumer mobile experience, including landing page optimization, copy / image testing, user segmentation, etc.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to track traffic and conversion rates to enable continuous improvement for mobile and pc user acquisition strategy.
- Collaborate with the team to drive App Store Optimization (ASO) organic / keyword traffic in iTunes and the Play Store.
- Collaborate with media strategy and brand teams to troubleshoot and optimize app and web traffic.
- Stay up to date on latest user acquisition trends and emerging platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in digital marketing and lead generation
- An analytical mindset with understanding of digital marketing metrics including CTR, Conversion Rate, CPA, and ROAS
- Superb written and presentation skills; detail-oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Tune MobileAppTracking, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Google Platforms
- Prefer previous experience in the Mobile space (app acquisition / mobile marketing) and experience in SEM (AdWords, Bing and Gemini)
- Knowledge of Blizzard IPs
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Previous programming or technical experience
- A passion for video games
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.