User Experience Designer - LinkedIn
Posted: February 15, 2017
Reference ID: 429434181
User Experience Designer
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much
more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our Product Management team in building innovative products that professionals don't just use, but love. You will use your passion for creating world-class user experiences to shape the direction of our incredibly fast growing company. You will collaborate with product managers to define the interaction design of products and visualize new concepts. You will use your gift for inspiring teams of design and development professionals to engage and delight millions of users.
To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered
• Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
• Work with web developers and engineers to deliver final products
• BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related
• Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
• Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
• Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
• Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail