Provide high quality User Interface Development solutions that address business needs by developing it within mature technology environments. Utilize programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation. Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution. Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps. Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications. Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules. Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Contribute to Agile feature teams implementing user stories
- Working closely with analysts, testers and key business partners for effective delivery and testing design, develop, code, test, debug and document applications to satisfy requirements.
- Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques.
- Participate in retrospectives to drive continuous improvement within the feature team.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.