IBM Bluemix Infrastructure (Soft Layer), has a global cloud presence that continues to grow and expand its reach. We are looking for talented, DevOps-oriented engineers to join us, working alongside fellow software engineering professionals, as we continue to develop and improve the User Interfaces for the software that powers the Cloud. This area of Engineering is responsible for the technical design, service implementation and support of one of the world's largest and most interconnected set of data centers. This position is full-time and located in Rochester, MN.
• Receive requirements from stakeholders and team with squad members to develop and deliver innovative, company and industry impacting capabilities;
• Design, develop and implement object-oriented applications from prototype through implementation;
• Follow agile software development practices such as sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint wrap-up, spring playbacks, retrospectives, and test driven development;
• Implement, support and work within a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery development model;
• Engage with teammates in a daily collaborative style.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.