Shipper/Receiver II– 003WAG Schneider Electric/Global Supply Chain Middletown, PA
The Middletown, PA Distribution Center has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Shipper/Receiver or General Operator. These positions are accountable for performing warehousing/manufacturing duties on a day-to-day basis.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Transport merchandise onto work tables, pallets, conveyors, push carts, bins, shelves, trailers, staging areas, forklifts and/or trucks
- Count all merchandise shipped and received to maintain inventory
- Compare amount and type of merchandise received with invoices and purchase orders
- Operate motorized material handling equipment
- Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition and determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Locate and prepare product for shipping and affix proper label
- Check order to ensure accuracy
- May load into truck
- Must be able to interpret bill of material drawings and various other documentation
- Attention to detail required
- Standing for long periods
- Capability to lift up to 40 lbs., 80 lbs. team lift, repeatedly throughout the work day
- 40 hr. work week; overtime as needed to fulfill requirements of position
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.